You can enjoy digital magazines, available 24/7, without having to worry about the often limited availability of the print newsstand. Choose from a range of 50+ popular titles, including Rolling Stone, Martha Stewart Living, Men's Journal, National Geographic, among others!
How to Get Started with RBdigital Magazines
What You Need
- A Hooksett Library card
- Valid e-mail address
- An Android or iOS device, or internet browser
- An RBdigital Account
- RBdigital Mobile App--optional
Create an Account
Step 1: Create an account via the RBdigital Gateway site. Input your library card number, name, email, and create a password.
Step 2: Once your account is created, you can now access all the RBdigital services!
Browse and Read Your Favorite Magazines on RBdigital
Step 1: Log into your RBdigital account on an internet browser here.
Step 2: Select your preferred magazine by browsing or using the search field.
Step 3: Once you’ve chosen your magazine, click ‘Checkout’. You can now read the magazine on your browser.
Using the RBdigital Mobile App
- Once you download the app, sign in with your existing account.
- Any magazines you checked out while using your browser will be accessible in the app.
- View the entire magazine’s content OR view the text only