The PC Interest Group meets to discuss relevant and timely computing topics brought before the group. We welcome participation, experiences and questions from all who are interested. Discussions include "how-to" sessions about computing hardware, software/applications and operating systems. Free and open to the public!
This month's agenda:
- Q&A - What's on your mind? Always something to talk about.
- Review disk optimization and cleaning in Windows 10 for internal, external and SSD drives. What boxes to check, what files to delete, what to avoid and so much more!
How to join this meeting:
- Recommend using an up-to-date browser.
- To join the meeting visit: https://meet.google.com/vih-rfid-mza
- To join by phone instead call (US) +1 478-308-5243 PIN: 675 642 628#.
- If you don’t have a webcam or microphone – members have logged onto the website and can see and listen from their desktop. They can also call the phone number above and can talk as well.