"The Friends of the Hooksett Library group brings together a group of citizens who actively support the library through advocacy, volunteer services and fundraising."
Membership Request [Complete online form, use Paypal or mail/drop off your dues check at library]
The first Tuesday of every month at 6:00pm
Upcoming meeting dates:
- Tuesday, July 12th at 6pm
- Tuesday, August 2nd at 6pm
- Tuesday, September 6th at 6pm
- Tuesday, October 4th at 6pm
- Tuesday, November 1st at 6pm
- Tuesday, December 6th at 6pm
- Family Bingo Night | Learn More!
- Early Literacy Back Packs for Kids
- Halloween Costume Swap
- Annual & Ongoing Book Sale
- Annual Santa Party
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Bingo Party
- Annual Summer Reading Touch-A-Truck
- Library of Things
- Hot Books
- Photo Booth
- Fun Pass
- Summer Concerts
The purpose of the Friends of the Hooksett Library is to bring together individuals interested in the Hooksett Library, promote informed community interest in library functions, resources, services and needs, and to raise supplementary funds for the Hooksett Library.