Join us for STEM classes, activities, demonstrations, and more, during our De-STEM-ber promotion for all ages at the library.
Learn about 3D printing technology and watch the library’s 3D printer in action! View our schedule of demos below. The 3D printer was generously donated to the library by the Friends of the Hooksett Library.
Attend a TED Talk screening and discussion to explore ideas worth sharing.
Explore the library’s newest online service, Lynda.com, to learn new computer and technology skills!
Live 3D Printing Demos are scheduled for:
- Tuesday, December 6th at 3 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 7th from 4 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 14th from 4: p.m. – 5:30 p.m. (3D Printer & SolidWorks Demos)
- Wednesday, December 21st from 4: p.m. – 5:30 p.m. (3D Printer & SolidWorks Demos)
- Tuesday, December 27th from 3 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.