Universal Class offers access to lifelong learning courses in over 30 subject areas, many of which offer continuing education units (CEUs). More than 500 courses are available, and all are designed and led by professional instructors to build deeper understanding and mastery of subject matter.
Universal Class includes videos, assignments, quizzes, tests, and options for social media interaction with other learners. You may take multiple classes and learn at your own pace. Topics include, but are not limited to Exercise and Fitness, Entrepreneurship, Arts and Music, Home and Garden Care, Cooking, Computers and Technology, Health and Medicine, Homeschooling, Job Assistance, Law and Legal, Parenting and Family, Pet and Animal Care, plus hundreds more!.
What you need:
- An Internet connection and browser.
- An active Hooksett Library card.
- An email address.
- Optional: The Libby app by OverDrive
To get started...
- Visit this link [Register].
- Provide your Hooksett Library card number/User Name and account password.
- Register by entering your email address, a username and password (you'll use these credentials to login later).
- Start browsing. Register for a class. Learn at your own pace.
- Optional: You can also access Universal Class right from the Libby app! Find out how here!
If you've already registered...