In partnership with Recorded Books (Prince Frederick, MD), we are happy to offer Universal Class as part of our current offerings of educational content. This learning resource will serve as a handy complement to our other online learning resources with a focus on the more casual learner!
With this online resource, you'll have access to lifelong learning courses in over 30 subject areas, many of which offer continuing education units (CEUs). More than 500 courses are available, and all are designed and led by professional instructors to build deeper understanding and mastery of subject matter.
Universal Class includes videos, assignments, quizzes, tests, and options for social media interaction with other learners. You may take multiple classes and learn at your own pace. From technical courses on computer software to digital photography to babysitting 101, a huge range of topics is available.
Universal Class offers courses in Exercise and Fitness, Entrepreneurship, Arts and Music, Home and Garden Care, Cooking, Computers and Technology, Health and Medicine, Homeschooling, Job Assistance, Law and Legal, Parenting and Family, Pet and Animal Care, plus hundreds more!
What you need:
- An Internet connection.
- The latest versions of most major web browsers, including the most recent releases of Google Chrome and Mozilla’s FireFox.
- Cookies must be enabled on the web browser.
- An active Hooksett Library card.
- A verified and working email address that you can access.
To get started...
- Visit this link [Register].
- Provide your Hooksett Library card number/User Name and account password.
- Register by entering your email address, a username and password (you'll use these credentials to login later).
- Start browsing. Register for a class. Learn at your own pace.
- View slideshow for more info about this resource.
If you've already registered...
- Login here [https://members.universalclass.com/login.htm] and bookmark in your browser.
- Start or resume your classes!