Mango Languages is a PhD-created, linguist-approved language-learning software teaches practical conversation in over 70 languages, while keeping the vibe fun and encouraging.
With free mobile apps, hands-free learning features, progress tracking, and a fresh as well as interactive interface, it's no wonder Mango is the most popular language-learning resource! Start learning today by following the steps below.
What you need...
- Active Hooksett Library card
- Internet connected device
- Register | Login
- Login with your library card and password on the library portal page.
- Create your own login and password on the Mango Languages page (The login and password will help you return to the exact point you left in your learning process. Or you can jump directly to the lesson you wish by clicking on "Start Learning").
- Choose a language (Just choose the language you wish to learn from more than 70 world language courses and 17 English courses).
- Visit the Google Play or iTunes App Stores to download the Mango Languages mobile apps (optional), and use the same Mango login credentials that you created in step 3 above!