Welcome to LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com), your source for a highly personalized learning experience to help you achieve both personal and professional goals!
Why use LinkedIn Learning?
LinkedIn Learning is an online learning platform that offers over 16,800 courses--dozens added each week, designed to help you learn in-demand skills from real-world industry experts. With LinkedIn Learning you learn at your own pace. You can select courses relevant to your current role in areas like Business, Technology and Marketing. You can also pursue other passions! With courses on financial literacy, social media, even drawing and music theory, you’ll be able to grow and develop in the areas you care about both at and outside of work.
What You'll Need:
- Hooksett Library card (Don't have one? Get one here.)
- Account PIN/Password
- Device with internet connection and up-to-date internet browser (Edge, Firefox, Chrome, etc.)
- LinkedIn Learning mobile coming soon!
- Visit linkedin.com/learning-login/go/hooksettlibrary.
- Click Get Started.
- Enter your library card barcode number (no spaces) and your PIN/password and click Continue.
- Follow the prompts to create a learning experience profile and set learning goals.
- Explore and start learning!
Contact us at 603.485.6092 (Voice) or 661-466-5738 (Txt), if you need help logging in or using the LinkedIn Learning service.