Build a Better World in your community by registering for and participating in our Summer Reading Program. By tracking your hours, you can contribute to our 10,000 hour goal for this year’s Summer Reading Program. When we hit our 10,000 hour reading hour goal, we will celebrate by donating a Rock n’ Ride to Donati Park. You can also win fun prizes!
Our Build a Better World Summer Reading Challenge, for ALL ages, and will run from June 17th to August 12th.
Participants will also earn reading tickets to use towards prizes just for reading or listening to books, trying a new library service, or doing early literacy activities together. Sign-up to participate at your library to earn a free ice cream, or win a gift certificate to a local restaurant, get a free pass to Cowabunga's and discover the many ways your library can enrich your life!
Guidelines for Children & Teens…
- Sign up here for the Summer Reading Challenge!
- For each hour you read/listen (or five books) you can fill out a ticket, which can be obtained in the Children’s Room. You can also print your ticket sheets directly from the links below.
- For your first three tickets, you receive a prize! After that, you can keep filling out tickets to enter into our weekly raffles for big prizes!
- If the community reaches 10,000 hours read/listened local businesses will donate money to purchase a new Rock n' Ride for Donati Park!
Guidelines for Adults…
- Participate in the BUILD Bingo (It's the same game as BINGO, but we're spelling BUILD instead) by picking up a BINGO form at the library (or print one - see link under Attachments below)
- Library staff will stamp completed squares on your bingo sheet. When you get five in a row, you receive a raffle ticket to enter Summer Reading Program prize drawings. Tickets will be collected until August 9th and the drawings will take place on August 11th.
- Report the number of hours you read/listened to library staff since your last library visit. You can also record your hours read here >> Record Hours Read/Listened. If the community reaches 10,000 hours local businesses will donate money to purchase a new Rock n' Ride for Donati Park!
Local Sponsors include:
- Roots Cafe at Robie's
- Pizza Man
- Applebee's of Hooksett