Register for and participate in our Summer Reading Experience 2019: A Universe of Stories! By tracking your hours, you can contribute to our 5,000 hour goal. When we hit our 5,000 hour reading hour goal, we will celebrate by adding a Makerspace item for the new Junior Room!
Our Summer Reading Challenge "A Universe of Stories" will run from June 22nd to August 10th. Watch our slideshow!
Participants will also earn reading tickets to use towards prizes just for reading or listening to books, trying a new library service, or doing early literacy activities together. Sign up below to participate at your library to earn a free ice cream, select a free book, and get a free pass to Cowabunga's and discover the many ways your library can enrich your life!
Guidelines for Children & Teens…
- Sign up here for the Summer Reading Challenge!
- For each hour you read/listen (or five books) you can fill out a ticket, which can be obtained in the Children’s Room. You can also print your ticket sheets directly from the links below.
- For your first three tickets, you receive a prize! After that, you can keep filling out tickets to enter into our weekly raffles for big prizes!
- If the community reaches 5,000 hours read/listened local businesses will donate money to purchase a new Makerspace item for our Junior Room!
- Summer reading titles...
a. Hooksett Summer Reading List in Online Catalog [View Here]
b. Great Stone Face Titles in Online Catalog [View Here]
c. For printable lists, see attachments at bottom of this page.
Guidelines for Adults…
- Report the number of hours you read/listened to library staff since your last library visit. You can also track your hours with one of our free bookmarks which you can pick up at the library's Front Desk. Or, you can also record your hours read/listened here >> .
- Our community goal is to reach 5,000 hours!
Local Sponsors include:
- The Texas Roadhouse
- Regal Cinema
- Roots Cafe at Robie's
- The Pizza Man of Hooksett
- Altitude Trampoline Park-Merrimack