Register for and participate in our Summer Reading Program 2022: "Oceans of Possibilities!" By tracking your hours, you can contribute to our 4000 hours' goal. Every hour you read a book, spend doing a literacy activity, or are read to, will earn you tickets towards our weekly raffles and end of summer prizes!
Summer Reading resources for Children & Teens…
- Sign up here for the Summer Reading Challenge!
- Reading Hours Tracker Form | View
- Summer Reading Slideshow | View
- Summer Reading Brochure | View/Download
- Children's Events Calendar | View
- Summer Reading Bags for Babies & Toddlers: Ages 0-2
- Summer Reading Lists: Cawley Grade 6 | Cawley Grade 7 | Cawley Grade 8 | Pinkerton Academy