The TumbleBook Library is a fun and interactive library of animated, talking story books for preschoolers, beginner readers and older independent readers too. Read along and listen, or read on your own. TumbleBooks are created by taking existing story books, adding animation, sound, music and narration to produce an electronic (e-book) story book making them come to life! TumbleBooks will help teach kids the joy of reading in a format they’ll love!
How can I access the TumbleBook Library?
You can enjoy TumbleBooks on macOS or Windows computers. TumbleBooks are created in flash animation. If you are having trouble entering the site or viewing any of the books or quizzes, make sure you have downloaded the Flash plug-in. You can download it for free here. It only takes a few seconds and you will then be able to view the great animation and hear the engaging narration. TumbleBooks are also accessible from Apple iOS devices and Google Android.
Explore the TumbleBook Library
Here are some of the exciting things that you will find in the TumbleBook Library:
- Story Books – entertaining and amusing picture story books to listen to, or read on your own.
- Tumble Readers – large print “Read-On-Your-Own” story, chapter and teen books.
- Life Learning – books that teach kids about important social and health issues in a fun, educational manner.
- Puzzles & Games – jigsaw puzzles, word fun, memory games and more to play after reading a book!
- Language Learning – read a growing collection of Spanish, French, Russian and Chinese original story books, or translations of English story books.
- Audio Books – listen to tales of Aesop’s, fairy tales, and classics such as Black Beauty, Winnie-the-Pooh, more.
- Index – A-Z listing of the all story books in the TumbleBook Library.